In Obiye we are committed to teachers professional development for professionalism and excellence. We provide the teachers with the needed knowledge and skills required for the 21st century teaching.
Obiye provides a sustained, in depth focus on teaching and learning which is suitable for any school wanting to improve the quality of teaching and learning whatever the starting point. We offer training that sustained, systematic professional development programs that unfold as processes over time.
Our professional development is based on curricular and instructional strategies that have a high probability of affecting student learning-and, just as important, students ability to learn
- Deepen teachers knowledge of the subjects being taught;
- sharpen teaching skills in the classroom;
- keep up with developments in the individual fields, and in education generally;
- Generate and contribute new knowledge to the profession; and
- Increase the ability to monitor students work, in order to provide constructive feedback to students and appropriately redirect teaching.The content of our professional development centered on subject matter, pedagogical weaknesses within the organization, measurement of student performance, and inquiry regarding professional questions that are relevant to the setting in which the professional development is delivered.
We give seminar and training on:
|Effective Classroom management||OB1001||N|
|Teaching for excellence||OB1002||N|
|Teaching strategies for students with diverse learning needs||OB1006||N|
|Questioning technique used to improve attainment, engagement and motivation.||OB1007||N|
|Teaching Beyond the classroom||OB1010||N|
The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires. – William Arthur Ward
Never become so much of an expert that you stop gaining expertise. View life as a continuous learning experience. – Denis Waitley
We shall give your staff the best seminar/training on the topics of your choice.