Benefit Of Swimming For Your Child
- Water Safety One of the most beneficial parts of swimming is that it teaches your child how to stay safe in and around water. Safety is a BIG DEAL for us at Jolly Kiddies Pool.
- Fitness Swimming uses every one of the body’s major muscle groups and is a fantastic aerobic activity to get your child’s heart pumping. Plus, it’s a low-impact activity that increases flexibility (while also improving balance and posture!) and remains the sport least likely to cause injuries in kids. And that’s one less thing to worry about when the kids are playing, right, Mom?! That’s something to celebrate!
- Strength and Coordination Do you remember the thing where you have to pat your head and rub your tummy at the same time? (Did you just try it?) That takes some definite coordination, much like swimming: You need to synchronize what your arms and legs are doing, along with coordinating your breathing and other body movements. Swimming helps with coordination and strength in other, out-of-water situations as a result.
- Confidence and Motivation When your kids learn how to swim, they will be able to confidently join in and yell, “POLO!” in response!
- Swimming is a great way to teach your kids motivation and how to strive for more, because they’ll see how much stronger they’re getting, as they can swim farther across the pool and do more fun stuff with friends.
- We are Open on Saturday’s and Sunday’s. A Clean , Decent and child-friendly pool for your Children.
- Obiye Academy Complex 137 Abuloma Rd Ph.